These are so easy to make and so delicious. Granted, they do have sugar in them, so they aren’t keto. But then again, sometimes it’s nice to just have a peanut butter cookie.
Grain-free, vegan PB cookies
- 2 cups (one 14 or 16 oz jar) of peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 cups of dark brown sugar (or one cup sugar and one cup erythritol to cut the sugar content in half)
- 2 vegan “eggs” (or regular chicken eggs if you don’t need it to be vegan)
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- Mixing bowl (well, yeah)
- Cookie scoop
- Average, everyday fork
- Cookie sheet (I use air-bake ones) and parchment
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare and set aside your “eggs” if you’re going full vegan on this.
- Beat your peanut butter and sugar together until it’s fluffy as you can get it (about 5 to 7 mins).
- Mix eggs in thoroughly.
- Use cookie scoop to scoop out dough onto parchment on cookie sheet with 1″ of space between. They don’t really spread out much, if at all.
- Use the back of your fork to make a criss-cross design on top of each dough ball, pressing it down into the flat-ish shape of a cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the pan for about 10 minutes.
Yield about 48 cookies
Nutrition per cookie with full sugar recipe:
- Kcal: 96
- Net Carbs: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 3 g